“If you want to list your home, you can use anyone. But if you want to sell it, use Nadine” – Sarah
My real estate practice is designed in an innovative way to address the needs of 21st-century buyers and sellers. To begin with, I limit the number of people I work with at any one time (unlike virtually any other real estate practitioner), to give each client undivided attention.
I believe in accessibility and responsiveness, and answer email, texts, and the phone 12 hours a day (8 a.m. – 8 p.m.), seven days a week. I show all listings to present the home in the best possible way, and in the process, to get to know the buyers, their circumstances, and particular requirements. This is helpful later on when an offer is in negotiation.
I personally manage the entire transaction. There is never a “handoff” to someone else who does not know you or your property. I focus intensely on each client and property until we conclude the transaction.
Being the owner/broker gives me a large degree of flexibility in determining the most productive way to proceed.
How I Do It
- Commission proposals are fair, reasonable, and flexible.
- Generous and frequent print advertising is used.
- Open houses are held two weekends a month until the property is sold, unless the seller and I agree not to. Few agents are willing to offer this level of service. Of my most recent 8 listings, 5 sold as a result of an open house.
- Listings appear immediately on my website, the Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors website, MLSPIN, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many others.
- Personal presentation of the home (no lock box) is extremely effective.
- Consistent attendance on MLS Tour, so I know the competition, the comparable sales, and consistently accurate when determining probable selling price.
- Direct mail and sharp online marketing programs advertise your listing.
More money for you, with less stress!For Buyers:
- I listen carefully. Being naturally intuitive and empathetic, I know almost instantly which neighborhood and what kind of home is right for each buyer.
- I organize information and appointments efficiently and logically so we reach our goal with little wasted time.
- As a buyer’s agent, I represent you and your interests exclusively.
- My “golden Rolodex” of referrals becomes yours when you’re my client.
- 37 years of experience provide a wealth of knowledge and a broad perspective.
- Attendance at weekly MLS Tour provides personal knowledge of almost every home that is and has been for sale. This is enormously helpful as I guide each buyer to his/her new home, and when I meet with appraisers.
Purchase faster, with less stress!
I am honored to be currently #1 Agent in Bourne and #7 in Falmouth/Bourne for closed sales out of all Cape Cod and Islands Association of Realtors agents.
|1||MLS Agent - aggregate of agents||$5,204,000||$371,714||8.58|
|2||Nadine C Krasnow||$5,163,000||$1,290,750||8.51|